One-on-One Coaching Package
This package is for those employees the company values who may need help in a particular area which can be addressed effectively by one-on-one coaching.
Methodology: Includes the implementation of the following phases over a three to six month consecutive period:
Client Needs Assessment
- Meet and/or speak with client to determine needs and expectations. Discuss job description and job competencies and 360 degree and/or performance evaluation of employee needing coaching. Clarify coaching assignment and objectives.
Introductory Meeting with Employee
- Coach meets with employee to build trust and rapport, discuss the coaching relationship, goals and expectations of the coaching assignment and the employee's questions and concerns.
Administer Performance Assessment/s
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to determine work relationship style, interpersonal strengths and areas requiring improvement. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator can be taken by clicking on their logo below.
The MBTI logo is a trademark of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries
- Customized 360 Degree Feedback Instrument
- Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Skills, Conflict Management, Stress Management and other assessments as deemed necessary.
- Calculation and interpretation of results. Develop employee profile.
- Meet with employee to discuss assessment results, determine core competencies and skill sets and determine and agree upon performance development action plan.
- Prepare, customize and provide one-on-one coaching sessions which will address those areas needed for improvement: All subject matter is addressed through discussion of management principles and best practices, role playing of real work scenarios, worksheet exercises, case studies and comparative examples. Possible areas of coaching include:
Your Organization and Your Role In It
Interpersonal Skills (Emotional Intelligence)
Communications and Presentation Skills
Influencing Skills and Professional Presence
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Risk Taking and Assertiveness
- Meet with client to discuss completion of assignment, review program and outcomes and discuss recommendations.